USCIS will begin accepting applications under the new and expanded Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program on February 18, 2015.
From the USCIS website:
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program
- Individuals with no lawful immigration status who are seeking initial or renewal DACA.
- Extends the deferred action period and employment authorization to three years from two years, and allows you to be considered for DACA if you:
- Entered the United States before the age of 16;
- Have lived in the United States continuously since at least January 1, 2010, rather than the prior requirement of June 15, 2007;
- Are of any age (removes the requirement to have been born after June 15, 1981); and
- Meet all the other DACA guidelines.
- February 18, 2015 (USCIS will not accept requests for expanded DACA before that date.)